Life itself is like a long and endless travel experience The more you walk the more you gain the more you lost the more you grow
Friday, August 20, 2010
17/08 Bus to Bucharest
I am on my way back to Bucharest, the capital Romania. Feel sad to leave the camp because have to leave the second batch kids and the rest of the volunteers. Now I understand why one of the volunteer spends his summer here again and again. To the kids we are like a star from outer space. They admire us for a simple thing we did where rest in our part of the world no one cares about it. One of the kids even gave me a big hug and cried. If the same thing happen to me at home I am sure I going to stay. But with boarding time catching closer on my back, I should continue my journey to see more of the world. It is my honor to meet with a bunch of crazy volunteers and lovely kids like them. Looking out from the window of the minibus, I just see miles and miles of endless boundaries.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment